Our Commitment To Privacy
Q Microwave operates this site (qmicrowave.com) to provide information about our company, products and services.
Q Microwave us committed to protecting user’s privacy and addressing potential privacy concerns. The following information has been posted to help you understand what private information we collect and how your information is used.
Type of Private Information Collected
To best serve your needs, we collect the following types of personal information when you visit Qmicrowave.com:
- Email address
- Phone number
You can always choose to provide less information. However, omitting some of this personal information may limit your ability to access all the benefits of our website and services.
The Way We Use Information
We may use your personal information to help you utilize everything Q Microwave has to offer. This includes:
- Creating and maintaining an account with us
- Responding to your inquiries
- Shipping you requested literature or samples
- Fulfilling service requests
- Communicating our promotions and product releases
- Contacting you regarding updates to our company policies
- Making all of Q Microwave’s services available to you in a convenient manner
- Providing advertisements that are relevant to you as you visit qmicrowave.com
- Evaluating analytics to see how our customers engage with qmicrowave.com
Length of Time Personal Information is Stored
We may store your personal information for an extended period of time, depending on how we need to use the information. For example, we’ll keep your email address and name on file as long as you have an account with us.
Who the Information is Shared With
We may share your information with third parties, but only those that Q Microwave has fully vetted and created a partnership with. Information may be shared for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling and delivering orders
- Measuring marketing and advertising performance
- Providing excellent customer service
- Issuing email communications
We do our best to keep your private information secure and safe. Most of your personal information is encrypted during transfer and stored on secure servers to provide protection from access by outside users. However, data leaks and
malicious attacks do happen. Please understand that while we do have measures in place to protect your data, providing your personal information is done at your own risk.
Should you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us using the contact information here.