RF & Microwave Filters
Q Microwave offers custom filters, a line of standard filters, and a wide variety of integrated products. Typical delivery time for prototype filters range from 2 to 6 weeks with up to same-day service available in urgent situations.
Standard Filter Products
Q Microwave´s catalog parts are initially categorized by topology (lumped element, combline, or ceramic resonator) and then again by filter function (bandpass, lowpass, or highpass). With a desired filter specification, you can either forward your requirements to our sales team or follow the below Q-Series links to determine standard part numbers and specifications.
- Integrated Filter Packaging - We specialize in integration-ready filters from the package design to impedance matching techniques.
- Hi-Rel Product Line - Q Microwave offers space-level filters with quality requirements and documentation tailored to demanding program requirements.
- High Frequency LC Filters - Available up to 18 GHz.
- Military-Grade Ceramic Filters - Design techniques used to withstand challenging military environments and lifetime requirements.
- Hermetic Combline Filters - When needed, we have the ability to hermetically seal our combline filters with a laser-welded cover.
- Multiplexing - Our design capabilities include high-performance contiguous or non-contiguous multiplexers with narrow or wide passbands.
- Hybrid-Ready Filters - We optimize the design and inputs for compatibility with microelectronic assemblies.
Featured Filter Products & Offerings
Integrated Filter Packaging
The streamlined packaging and interconnect technology offered by Q Microwave make these devices the ultimate choice for filter integration requirements. Additional details on packaging options are available by this link.
Lumped Element FiltersQ Microwave´s miniature lumped-element filter capability extends the full frequency range of our capability: 20 MHz to 20 GHz. The principal advantage of this type of filter is its small size. Disadvantages include higher loss for a given rejection requirement. Typical prototype delivery is 2 to 4 weeks.
- QLB Series Bandpass Filters
- QLL Series Lowpass Filters
- QLH Series Highpass Filters
- QLN Series Notch Filters
Combline FiltersQ Microwave´s standard combline filters are available from 1 to 40 GHz. The primary advantage of combline filters is the low loss and high rejection capabilities. Disadvantages include large size and weight compared to lumped element filters. Typical prototype delivery is 4 to 6 weeks.
- QCB Series Bandpass Filters
- QCN Series Notch Filters
Ceramic Resonator FiltersQ Microwave´s ceramic resonator filters offer the middle ground in performance between lumped-element filters and combline filters over the range of 500 MHz to 6 GHz. The standard product is provided in an SMT package. Typical prototype delivery is 4 to 6 weeks.
- QRB Series Bandpass Filters
- QRN Series Notch Filters
Q Microwave offers space-level filters with quality requirements and documentation tailored to program requirements.
Trusted by Industry Leaders Like
Sign Up for Our KickAss Newsletter
Stay up to date and receive the latest news and insights regarding wireless communication technology. One newsletter a month, no spam.