RF Subsystems & Integrated Filter Products
Q Microwave offers a variety of integrated products. Our engineering team leverages our industry-leading RF filter capability to provide you with high-performance and small size in a variety of subsystem products. Typical applications of our subsystems include frequency conversion, electronic warfare systems and radar systems.
The below products demonstrate these capabilities:
- High Performance Switch Filter Subsystems - 0.5-18 GHz switch filter banks used in high-performance applications such as radar systems, electronic warfare systems. Upconverter, PN 102260 (PDF File) - 0.5-18 GHz upconverter with 500 MHz bandwidth.
- Downconverter, PN 102200 - 0.5-18 GHz downconverter with 500 MHz bandwidth.
- Downconverter, PN 102256 - 0.5-18 GHz downconverter with 1 GHz bandwidth.
- Integrated Products - Q Microwave's engineering staff will work with your team to integrate our filters into your design in order to provide you with the smallest footprint and highest performance possible. Learn more by opening the linked PDF file..
- Hermetic Combline Filters - When needed, we have the ability to hermetically seal our combline filters with a laser-welded cover.
- Multiplexing - Our design capabilities include high-performance contiguous or non-contiguous multiplexers with narrow or wide passbands.
- Hybrid-Ready Filters - We optimize the design and inputs for compatibility with microelectronic assemblies.
Our RF Subsytem Products
High Performance Switched Filter Banks
Available in Standard VITA 3U & 6U & Custom Hermetic Packages
RF Downconverter - 500 MHz Bandwidth Wideband
RF Upconverter - 500 MHz Bandwidth Wideband
RF Downconverter - 1 GHz Bandwidth Wideband
Trusted by Industry Leaders Like
Sign Up for Our KickAss Newsletter
Stay up to date and receive the latest news and insights regarding wireless communication technology. One newsletter a month, no spam.